It is unclear when exactly both Holly and Scott Christensen entered the Capitol Building (around 2:30). They can be seen walking around the Rotunda after entering. They both made their way to the fourth floor of the Senate side of the U.S. Capitol, walking into at least one office around 2:58. There was commotion in the Rotunda around 3:20 that left Scott on the ground, stating his hip had been injured. He was removed from the Rotunda by Police after this commotion. There is no detail of any violence committed by either Scott or Holly Christensen.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Scott
- Last Name(s): Christensen
- Case Number: 23-cr-203
- Arrest Location: Puyallup, WA
- Entry Last Updated: 07/29/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/16/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Scott Christensen 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 12/7/22. Released on personal recognizance on 12/15/2022. Arraignment held 7/14/23, entered a plea of not guilty to all counts of the Information (doc #33). Status conference tentatively set for August 14, 2023.
Fred Yette (for Jacqueline Schesnol)
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #6 Arrest Warrant, dated 11/28/2022, Returned Executed on 12/7/2022 as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN
- #12 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Peter A. Cooper appearing for SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN
- #13 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 12/15/2022
- #15 Receipt for Surrender of Passport as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN. Passport Number 309897922 issued by United States of America
- #17 Receipt for Surrender of Passport as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN. Passport Number 203391624 issued by United States of America
- #18-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Carolina Nevin appearing for USA
- #19- Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Exclusion of Time by USA as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN, HOLLY DIONNE CHRISTENSEN.
- #20-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN, HOLLY DIONNE CHRISTENSEN
- #23-ORDER granting  Motion to Continue Status Hearing and to Exclude Time as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN , HOLLY DIONNE CHRISTENSEN
- #24- PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN (1) and HOLLY DIONNE CHRISTENSEN (2).
- #25-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by USA as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN, HOLLY DIONNE CHRISTENSEN
- #29- ORDER granting 25 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing and 26 Motion to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN (1) and HOLLY DIONNE CHRISTENSEN (2)
- #32-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN, HOLLY DIONNE CHRISTENSEN
- #33 INFORMATION as to SCOTT RAY CHRISTENSEN (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, HOLLY DIONNE CHRISTENSEN (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
In the news
- Coming soon