Brad Holiday was allegedly standing on the steps of the Capitol in what the government considers a restricted area. The government collected social media messages reflecting his opinions and presence at the event. However, there is no evidence he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Samuel
- Last Name(s): Fisher
- AKA: Brad Holiday
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-142
- Arrest Location: New York, NY
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Samuel Fisher's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building
Arrested 1/20/21. Charged via criminal information 2/19. Arraigned 4/6 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status hearing continued to 10/5 at 3 pm.
Luke Matthew Jones
Luke Matthew Jones US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth St, Nw, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7066- FAX 202 616 8470- [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Federal prison number is-26317-509. Records show he was released 1/28/21 and remains on a personal recognizance bond.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Brad and a friend, Jason, own a business helping men develop social skills and prepare confidently for dates.
- #1-COMPLAINT as to SAMUEL J. FISHER
- #3-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to SAMUEL J. FISHER from U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- #5-INFORMATION as to SAMUEL J. FISHER
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Joanne D. Slaight appearing for SAMUEL J. FISHER
- #10-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1.20.2021 as to SAMUEL J. FISHER
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to SAMUEL J. FISHER
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to SAMUEL J. FISHER
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to SAMUEL J. FISHER
- #14-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.17.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.25.2021 as to Defendant JOSEPH W. FISCHER
- #14-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on June 1, 2021
- #16-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Joint MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to SAMUEL J. FISHER.
- Docket Download-6.28.21
In the news
- Coming soon