Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Samuel Christopher
- Last Name(s): Montoya
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-336
- Arrest Location: Austin, TX
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Samuel Christopher Montoya's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Capitol Building Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketting in a Capitol Building
Arrested 4/13. Initial appearance held 4/19. Criminal information issued 4/30. Arraigned 5/14. Montoya pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference reset for 8/24 at 10 am.
In the news
- Coming soon