Fontanez Rodriguez traveled to Washington DC with his friend Jackson Kostolsky, but the two were separated when he entered the building through a broken window. It appears before the events of Jan. 6, they were posing for photos or engaged in some type of street theatre with friends.
(Fontanez Rodriguez appears in the photo above on the right.)
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Samuel
- Last Name(s): Fontanez Rodriguez
- Case Number: 22-cr-256
- Arrest Location: Allentown , PA
- Judge: Emmet Sullivan
- Judge: Jia Cobb
- Entry Last Updated: 12/01/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/20/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Samuel Fontanez Rodriguez's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Fontanez Rodriguez was arrested on 7/22/22. He appeared in court on 7/28 and was ordered released. On 11/14, he plead guilty to count 4. His sentencing occurs on 2/2/23 virtually.
Mona Furst DOJ-USAO-Office of the United States Attorney 301 N Main, Ste 1200, Wichita, KS 67052 316 269 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Rodriguez Complaint
- Rodriguez Statemnet of Facts
- INFORMATION as to SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ
- PLEA AGREEMENT as to SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 7/6/2022, Returned Executed on 7/22/2022 as to SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ.
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Steven Roy Kiersh appearing for SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ
- #12-MOTION for Order TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ
- #13-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ
- #16-STANDING ORDER as to SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ
- #17-Joint STATUS REPORT in Response to the Court's 10_17_22 Minute Order by USA as to SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ
- #18-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ
- #20-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to SAMUEL FONTANEZ RODRIGUEZ
In the news
- Coming soon