It is not clear if Camargo entered the Capitol Building or not. A Snapchat video taken by Camargo depicts himself just outside the Capitol doors. There is no evidence of any violence committed by Camargo.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Samuel
- Last Name(s): Camargo
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-70
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Samuel Camargo's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/20/21. Initial appearance 1/21/21. Indicted 2/3/21 and arraigned 3/29/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference held on 5/12/21. Status conference held on 7/13/21. Defendant placed on personal recognizance. Status conference set for 9/23/21 at 10 am.
In the news
- Coming soon