Kelley allegedly climbed near the scaffolding on the West Side of the Capitol. He is accused of waving others toward the Capitol.
It seems he is being targeted by the DOJ for his actions organizing Stop the Steal rallies in support of President Trump in his home state of MI.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Ryan
- Last Name(s): Kelley
- Case Number: 22-cr-00222
- Arrest Location: Allendale, MI
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 07/25/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/01/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Ryan Kelley: Click here to help cover Ryan's legal and living expenses
Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Knowingly Engage in any Act of Physical Violence Against Person or Property in any Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Destruction of Government Property (4)
Kelley was arrested on 6/9/22. He was released on personal recognizance on 6/16. On 6/22, he was indicted. On 7/7/22, he plead not guilty to all charges. On 6/22/23, a pre-trial conference set for 7/27 was converted to a plea agreement hearing.
April Holly Ayres-Perez
April Holly Ayers-Perez U.S. ATTORNEYS OFFICE Southern District of Texas 11204 McPherson Road Suite 100a Laredo, TX 78045 956-723-6523 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Trial Attorney New York Bar Reg. No. 5003165 Department of Justice 1301 New York Ave. N.W., Washington, DC 20005 Email: [email protected] Phone: (202) 616-0245
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 6_8_2022, Returned Executed on 6_9_2022 as to RYAN KELLEY
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #7-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice
- #8-ERRATA by RYAN KELLEY re  MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice
- #9-ORDER granting  Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to RYAN KELLEY
- #13-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice
- #14 INFORMATION as to RYAN KELLEY (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #16-ORDER granting  Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Counsel
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to RYAN KELLEY
- #18-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #21-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Status Memorandums by USA as to RYAN KELLEY
- #22-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to RYAN KELLEY
- #24-MOTION to Continue Status Conference by RYAN KELLEY
- #26-NOTICE Regarding End of Campaign for Governor by RYAN KELLEY
- #27-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Michael Lawrence Jones appearing for USA
- #28 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference by RYAN KELLEY.
- #31 PRETRIAL ORDER as to RYAN KELLEY. Jury Trial set for 7/31/2023 at 09:00 AM in Courtroom 27A (In Person) before Judge Christopher R. Cooper. Pretrial Conference set for 7/27/2023 at 10:00 AM in Courtroom 27A (In Person) before Judge Christopher R. Cooper.
- #32 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Shanai Watson appearing for USA.
- #33 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference by RYAN KELLEY.
- #34 MOTION in Limine USSS examination by USA as to RYAN KELLEY.
- #35 MOTION in Limine USCP CCV Locations by USA as to RYAN KELLEY
In the news
- Coming soon