Russell Peterson is pictured in and outside the U.S Capitol on January 6th. He is pictured walking inside the halls of the building. Peterson is not charged with any violence and there is no detail of any violence committed by him in his Statement of Facts.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Russell James
- Last Name(s): Peterson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-309
- Arrest Location: Rochester, PA
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 09/09/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/15/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Russell James Peterson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 2/12. Charged via criminal information on 4/19 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Plea agreement entered 9/8 and pleaded guilty to count 4. Sentencing set for 12/2 at 9:30 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Mary L. Dohrmann
N.Y. Bar No. 5443874 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Phone: (202) 252-7035 Email: [email protected]
- Peterson Complaint & Statement of Facts
- Peterson Information
- Peterson Statement of Offense
- Peterson Plea Agreement
In the news
- Coming soon