MInuta allegedly entered the Rotunda with Joshua James and shouted at officers, who pepper sprayed them.
He is charged with “Tampering with Documents” because he allegedly discarded his cell phone after the events of Jan. 6.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Roberto
- Last Name(s): Minuta
- Case Number: Case 2- 22-cr-00015
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 12/03/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Roberto Minuta's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Seditious Conspiracy (1) Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding (2) Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (3) Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties (4) Tampering with Documents and Proceedings (13)
Minuta was indicted in this case on 1/12/22. He was released on 1/27.
Kathryn Leigh Rakoczy US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Indictment as to Rhodes et al
- SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to ELMER STEWART RHODES, III , KELLY MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, JESSICA WATKINS
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Alfred Guillaume, III appearing for ROBERTO A. MINUTA
- #26-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ROBERTO A. MINUTA
- #44-STATUS REPORT REGARDING DISCOVERY by USA as to ELMER STEWART RHODES, III, KELLY MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, JESSICA WATKINS, JOSHUA JAMES, ROBERTO A. MINUTA,
- #67-RESPONSE by USA as to ELMER STEWART RHODES, III, KELLY MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, JESSICA WATKINS, JOSHUA JAMES, ROBERTO A. MINUTA, JOSEPH HACKETT, DAVID M
- #68-ORDER denying 65 Motion to Continue Deadline for Filing Rule 12(b) Motions and denying 66 Motion to Continue Trial. See the attached Order for additional details
- #69-OTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ William Lee Shipley, Jr appearing for ROBERTO A. MINUTA
- #83-MOTION for Joinder and Adopt Co-Defendant Thomas Caldwell's Motion to Dismiss by ROBERTO A. MINUTA
- #88-REDACTED DOCUMENT by ROBERTO A. MINUTA of Motion for Miscellaneous Relief
- #101-MOTION for Joinder of Motions Filed by Co-Defendants re_ 90, 91, 93 and 94 by ROBERTO A. MINUTA
- #114-REDACTED DOCUMENT by ROBERTO A. MINUTA
- #120-RESPONSE by USA as to ELMER STEWART RHODES, III, KELLY MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, JESSICA WATKINS, JOSHUA JAMES, ROBERTO A. MINUTA, JOSEPH HACKETT, DAVID MOERSCHEL, B
- #152-MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by Alfred Guillaume. by ROBERTO A. MINUTA
In the news
- Coming soon