Mistreed allegedly assaulted a police officer.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Rodney
- Last Name(s): Mistreed
- Case Number: 1:22-cr-00198
- Arrest Location: Brighton, CO
- Judge: James Boasberg
- Entry Last Updated: 12/03/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Rodney Mistreed's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Obstruction of an Official Proceeding (2) Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon (3) Assault by Striking, Beating, or Wounding (4) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (5) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (6) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (7) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (8) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (9)
Mistreed was arrested on 5/24/22. On 6/23, he was ordered detained. A plea agreement hearing takes place on 1/27/23 at 10 30 am in Courtroom 25A.
Emily W. Allen DOJ-USAO United States Attorney's Office 222 West 7th Avenue Room 253 Anchorage, AK 99513 907-271-4724 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- INDICTMENT as to RODNEY KENNETH MILSTREED
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_18_2022, Returned Executed, on 5_24_2022 as to RODNEY MILSTREED
- #8-SUPPLEMENT by USA as to RODNEY MILSTREED re  MOTION to Stay MOTION to Review Exhibits and Report
- #9-SUPPLEMENT by USA as to RODNEY MILSTREED re  MOTION to Stay MOTION to Review with Transcript and Photos
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #11-Discovery Letter by RODNEY MILSTREED
- #12-Consent MOTION for Extension of Time to File Response_Reply by RODNEY MILSTREED
- #15-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #17-Memorandum in Opposition by RODNEY KENNETH MILSTREED
- #19-MOTION to Exclude Time under the STA
- #20-NOTICE Regarding Speedy Trial Act Exclusion by RODNEY KENNETH MILSTREED
- #21-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to RODNEY KENNETH MILSTREED
- #22-MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to RODNEY KENNETH MILSTREED
- #23-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to RODNEY KENNETH MILSTREED
In the news
- Coming soon