Palmer is pictured spraying a fire extinguisher and throwing it at US Capitol Police. According to his Indictment, he also threw a stick like object.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Robert Scott
- Last Name(s): Palmer
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-328
- Arrest Location: Tampa, FL
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/23/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Robert Scott Palmer: Click here to help cover Robert Scott's legal and living expenses
Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
Arrested 3/17; initial appearance held 3/23/21. Indicted 4/28/21 and arraignment held 5/5 where Palmer pleaded not guilty to all counts. Next status conference set for 10/4/21 at 11:15 a.m. Defendant remains on personal recognizance bond.
In the news
- Coming soon