Palmer is pictured spraying a fire extinguisher and throwing it at US Capitol Police. According to his Indictment, he also threw a stick like object.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Robert Scott
- Last Name(s): Palmer
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-328
- Arrest Location: Tampa, FL
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/23/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Robert Scott Palmer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
Arrested 3/17; initial appearance held 3/23/21. Indicted 4/28/21 and arraignment held 5/5 where Palmer pleaded not guilty to all counts. Next status conference set for 10/4/21 at 11:15 a.m. Defendant remains on personal recognizance bond.
In the news
- Coming soon