According to Jim Hoft in the Gateway Pundit article below, “Reeder was about to get a light sentence this week after telling the judge he is ‘not a Trump supporter’ and because of this he demanded a light sentence. And he was about to get a very small sentence with an excellent plea deal because of this.”
“It turns out he was shouting extremely violent rhetoric at the crowd while loosely wearing a MAGA hat to make the real Trump supporters appear violent by association. Reeder was a typical Biden agitator who wanted to interrupt the Republican objections inside the Capitol. And he wanted to frame Trump supporters as violent insurrectionists.”
This is not only case of a non-Trump supporter being in D.C. on January 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Robert Maurice
- Last Name(s): Reeder
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-166
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Judge: Thomas Hogan
- Entry Last Updated: 07/20/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/06/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Robert Maurice Reeder's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 2/24/21. Released on personal recognizance on 2/25/21. Charged via criminal information on 3/1/21. Plea hearing held 6/23/21 where he plead guilty to count four of the information. On 8/18/21, he was sentenced to 3 months incarceration, a special assessment of $10, and restitution of $500. All remaining counts are dismissed on motion of the government.
Robert C. Bonsib
Joshua S. Rothstein
Assistant United States Attorney N.Y. Bar Number 4453759 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Office: 202-252-7164 [email protected]
Robert Maurice Reeder's Mailing Address
As of 12/6, not in Bureau of Prison custody, per federal website. However, court records indicate he turned himself in o authorities for imprisonment.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Robert Reeder Docket Sheet as of 7/20/2023
- Updates to Docket-12.6.21
- Docket Download-8.5.21
- #1 Complaint and Statement of Facts
- #4-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #5-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #6 INFORMATION as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4.
- #8-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #11-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- #12-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.24.2021, returned executed on 2.24.2021 as to Defendant ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED by USA as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #14-ORDER granting 13 Motion for Disclosure as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #15-NOTICE of Filing by USA as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #19-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #20 PLEA AGREEMENT as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #21-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #22-WAIVER OF INDICTMENT by ROBERT MAURICE REEDER.
- #24 NOTICE of Rule 32 Waiver by ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #26-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #29-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #29 a) Exhibit #1 - April 20 2021 FBI Transcript
- #30-REPLY by USA as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #32-NOTICE of Filing Supplemental Exhibits by USA as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #32 a) Government Exhibit B
- #32 b) Government Exhibit C
- #32 c) Government Exhibit D
- #33-NOTICE by USA as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #35-NOTICE of Filing Supplemental Exhibit by USA as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
- #35 a) Government Exhibit 1
- #41-JUDGMENT as to ROBERT MAURICE REEDER
In the news
- Registered Democrat Caught Storming US Capitol, Attacking Police Pleads with Court for Light Sentence Because He Is Not Trump Supporter
- Capitol Siege Defendant Accused of Chanting 'Fight For Trump!' Tells Judge He's a 'Registered Democrat' and 'Not a Trump Supporter' While Seeking a Lighter Sentence"