Reeder was about to get a light sentence this week after telling the judge he is “not a Trump supporter” and because of this he demanded a light sentence. And he was about to get a very small sentence with an excellent plea deal because of this. It turns out he was shouting extremely violent rhetoric at the crowd while loosely wearing a MAGA hat to make the real Trump supporters appear violent by association. Reeder was a typical Biden agitator who wanted to interrupt the Republican objections inside the Capitol. And he wanted to frame Trump supporters as violent insurrectionists. This is not only case of a non-Trump supporter being in D.C. on January 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Robert Maurice
- Last Name(s): Reeder
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-166
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/03/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Robert Maurice Reeder's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 2/24 and charged via criminal information on 3/1. Plea hearing held 6/23 where he pleaded guilty to count four of the information. Sentencing set for 8/18 at 2 pm.
Robert C. Bonsib
Joshua S. Rothstein
Assistant United States Attorney N.Y. Bar Number 4453759 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Office: 202-252-7164 [email protected]
In the news
- Registered Democrat Caught Storming US Capitol, Attacking Police Pleads with Court for Light Sentence Because He Is Not Trump Supporter