Petrosh is pictured walking inside the U.S Capitol on January 6th, however he was not charged with any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Robert Lee
- Last Name(s): Petrosh
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-347
- Arrest Location: Mays Landing, NJ
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/13/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Robert Lee Petrosh's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 5/4/21. Arraigned 5/11; pleaded not guilty to all counts. Next status conference set for 9/1 at 10 a.m. On personal recognizance.
Assistant United States Attorney CA Bar No. 311098 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 (213) 894-0717 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon