Packer is pictured with a group inside the Capitol Building. He is wearing a Camp Auschwitz “Work Makes Freedom” sweatshirt. He was also pictured in a convenient store he regularly goes to in this same sweatshirt.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Robert Keith
- Last Name(s): Packer
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-103
- Arrest Location: Newport News, VA
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/23/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Robert Keith Packer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct and Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/13/21. Initial appearance held 1/19/21. Released on a personal recognizance bond with two special conditions (stay away order from DC and appear at virtual hearing). Information filed 2/10/21. Packer pleaded not guilty to counts 1 and 2 on 2/24/21. Next status conference set for 8/24/21 at 11 a.m.
In the news
- Coming soon