Fairchild allegedly grabbed the security gate and attempted to break through the police line. He encouraged others in the crowd to move the barrier also. Once inside, he walked along with the crowd and was filming.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Robert
- Last Name(s): Fairchild Jr.
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-551
- Arrest Location: Orlando, FL
- Judge: Thomas Hogan
- Entry Last Updated: 08/27/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/06/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Robert Fairchild Jr.'s legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
CIVIL DISORDER; Civil Disorder (1) TAMPERING WITH A WITNESS, VICTIM OR INFORMANT; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (2) ASSAULTING/RESISTING/IMPEDING OFFICERS/EMPLOYEES; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (3) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (5) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds (6) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (7) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Act of Physical Violence in a Capitol Grounds or Buildings (8) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (9)
Fairchild was arrested on 8/27 and first appeared in court on 9/3. The next status conference in on 10/15.
Alison Prout DOJ-USAO Northern District of Georgia Richard B. Russell Federal Building 75 Ted Turner Drive, SW Atlanta, GA 30303 404-581-6105 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA- Released with conditions.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ROBERT FLYNT FAIRCHILD, JR
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ROBERT FLYNT FAIRCHILD, JR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ROBERT FLYNT FAIRCHILD JR
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 8.27.2021 in Orlando, FL as to ROBERT FLYNT FAIRCHILD, JR
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Federal Rule of Evidence 6(e) Material and Sealed Material by USA as to ROBERT FLYNT FAIRCHILD, JR.
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ROBERT FLYNT FAIRCHILD, JR
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ROBERT FLYNT FAIRCHILD JR
- #14-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Status Memoranda by USA as to ROBERT FLYNT FAIRCHILD, JR
- #15-ORDER, granting 10 Motion for Disclosure as to ROBERT FLYNT FAIRCHILD JR
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #17-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Letters by USA as to ROBERT FLYNT FAIRCHILD, JR
- #18-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by ROBERT FLYNT FAIRCHILD, JR
- Docket Download-10.6.21
In the news
- Coming soon