There are pictures of Chapman inside the Capitol Rotunda. There is no evidence of any violence committed by Chapman.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Robert
- Last Name(s): Chapman
- AKA: Robert Erick
- Case Number: 21-mj-372
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Robert Chapman's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Gounds Without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 4/22/21. Initial appearance 4/27/21. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Status hearing continued to 9/10/21.
In the news
- Coming soon