Lavrenz entered the Capitol Building among a large group at approximately 2:43 pm. From, 2:45-2:47, she walked around in the Rotunda. At around 2:51, she can be seen speaking with a Police Officer and then left the Capitol Building a few minutes later. There is no account of any violence committed by Lavrenz.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Rebecca
- Last Name(s): Lavrenz
- Case Number: 22-mj-208
- Arrest Location: Denver, CO
- Entry Last Updated: 01/16/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/16/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Rebecca Lavrenz : Click here to help cover Rebecca 's legal and living expenses
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 12/19/22. Released on personal recognizance on 12/29/2022. Ascertainment of Counsel set for 1/19/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui.
Jason Manning (for Michael Gordon)
NY Bar No. 4578068 Trial Attorney, Detailee 1400 New York Ave NW, 11th Floor Washington, D.C. 20005 phone- (202) 514-6256 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 12/19/2022 as to REBECCA LAVRENZ
- #7 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to REBECCA LAVRENZ (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 12/29/2022
- #8 Receipt for Surrender of Passport as to REBECCA LAVRENZ Passport Number 647187190
In the news
- Coming soon