Lavrenz entered the Capitol Building among a large group at approximately 2:43 pm. From, 2:45-2:47, she walked around in the Rotunda. At around 2:51, she can be seen speaking with a Police Officer and then left the Capitol Building a few minutes later. There is no account of any violence committed by Lavrenz.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Rebecca
- Last Name(s): Lavrenz
- Case Number: 23-cr-66
- Arrest Location: Denver, CO
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 07/12/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/16/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Rebecca Lavrenz : Click here to help cover Rebecca 's legal and living expenses
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 12/19/22. Released on personal recognizance on 12/29/2022. Information (doc #20) filed 3/3/23. Arraignment held 4/19/23, entered a plea of not guilty to all counts. Next Status Conference is set for 7/14/2023 at 2:00 PM in Courtroom 23A- In Person before Judge Rudolph Contreras.
Jason Manning (for Michael Gordon)
NY Bar No. 4578068 Trial Attorney, Detailee 1400 New York Ave NW, 11th Floor Washington, D.C. 20005 phone- (202) 514-6256 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 12/19/2022 as to REBECCA LAVRENZ
- #7 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to REBECCA LAVRENZ (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 12/29/2022
- #8 Receipt for Surrender of Passport as to REBECCA LAVRENZ Passport Number 647187190
- #10 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: David William Fischer, Sr appearing for REBECCA LAVRENZ
- #11 MOTION to Vacate, MOTION to Continue by REBECCA LAVRENZ.
- #12 ORDER granting  Motion to Vacate Ascertainment of Counsel Hearing as to REBECCA LAVRENZ (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 1/19/2023
- #14 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference until after Feb. 17, 2023 by USA as to REBECCA LAVRENZ.
- #15 ORDER granting 14 Motion to Continue Status Hearing and Exclude Time as to REBECCA LAVRENZ. Status hearing continued to 2/28/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey. Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 1/31/2023
- #17 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference by USA as to REBECCA LAVRENZ.
- #19 ORDER granting 17 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference and 18 Motion to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act
- #20 INFORMATION as to REBECCA LAVRENZ Counts 1, 2, 3, and 4
- #22 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: David William Fischer, Sr appearing for REBECCA LAVRENZ
- #24 MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to REBECCA LAVRENZ
- #26 ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order. See document for details. Signed by Judge Rudolph Contreras on 6-8-2023
- #27 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: John M. Pierce appearing for REBECCA LAVRENZ
- #28 MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by David W. Fischer, Esq. by REBECCA LAVRENZ
In the news
- Coming soon