Cholod was among a crowd at Lower West Terrace who made their way into a tunnel that leads into the Capitol Building. Later in the day, Cholod was positioned on a set of steps on the Lower West Terrace leading up to the entrance to the tunnel. He is pictured throwing some sort of stick into the direction of the entrance of the tunnel.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Raymund
- Last Name(s): Cholod
- Case Number: 22-mj-237
- Arrest Location: Miami, FL
- Entry Last Updated: 01/18/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Raymund Cholod's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (3)
Cholod was arrested on 11/3/22. Released on personal recognizance on 11/10/22. Status Hearing set for 1/31/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather.
Frederick Yette (for Benet Kearney)
Frederick Walton Yette U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE National Security Section 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20018 phone- (202) 252-7733 Fax: (202) 252-7792 Email: [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 11/02/2022, Returned Executed on 11/3/2022 as to RAYMUND CHOLOD.
- #6 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to RAYMUND CHOLOD from U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida (Miami). Case Number 1:22-mj-03889-LMR-1.
- #8 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Allen Howard Orenberg appearing for RAYMUND CHOLOD
- #9 NOTICE of the Filing of a Letter to AUSA Benet Kearney by RAYMUND CHOLOD
- #10 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Allen Howard Orenberg appearing for RAYMUND CHOLOD
- #11 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to RAYMUND CHOLOD (1) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/10/2022.
- #12 NOTICE of the Filing of a Letter to AUSA Benet Kearney by RAYMUND CHOLOD
In the news
- Coming soon