Christensen is pictured getting into a physical altercation with U.S. Capitol Police. This happens after Christensen was pepper sprayed, and given aid (a bottle of water) from other USCP officers. He is 62 years old.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Reed Knox
- Last Name(s): Christensen
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-455
- Arrest Location: Portland, OR
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Reed Knox Christensen's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Knowing Engaging in any act of Physical Violence Against any Person or Property in a Restricted Building Willfully and Knowingly Engaging in an act of Physical Violence in the Grounds of the Capitol Building Committing or Attempting any act to Obstruct, Impede or Interfere with Law Enforcement in the Lawful Performance of Official Duties. Forcibly Assault, Resist, Oppose, Impede, Intimidate or Interfere
Arrested 4/25/21. Initial appearance 4/30/21. Arraigned 8/2/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on person recognizance. Status conference set for 10/7/21 at 2 pm.
In the news
- Coming soon