Jarrin entered through the door and appears to take cell phone pictures of the events of that day. There is no evidence he acted violently.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Raul
- Last Name(s): Jarrin
- Case Number: 22-cr-00153
- Arrest Location: Houston, TX
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 07/12/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/04/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Raul Jarrin's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Jarrin was arrested on 3/8/22. On 3/22/22. he was placed on personal recognizance bond. Indicted 5/3. He plead not guilty to all charges on 5/24. Plea Agreement Hearing held on 2/8/23, entered a plea of guilty to Count 4. Sentencing held on 6/23/2023 before Judge Royce C. Lamberth, committed to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons for a term of 14 days as to Count 4 and further sentenced to serve a 36 month term of probation. Special Assessment of $10, Restitution in the amount of $500. Counts 1-3 dismissed on Motion by the Government.
Brittany LaShaune Reed US ATTORNEY"S OFFICE 650 Poydras Street #1650 New Orleans, LA 70130 504 680 3031 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Raul Jarrin Docket Sheet as of 7/12/2023
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 3_1_2022, Returned Executed on 3_8_2022 as to RAUL JARRIN
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to RAUL JARRIN
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Kent Schaffer appearing for RAUL JARRIN
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Kent Schaffer appearing for RAUL JARRIN
- #10-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice
- #11 INFORMATION as to RAUL JARRIN (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #13-MOTION to Amend_Correct  MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice
- #14-ORDER granting  Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice
- #15-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ James Max Kennedy appearing for RAUL JARRIN
- #18-Unopposed MOTION to Continue
- #19-ORDER granting  Motion to Continue as to RAUL JARRIN
- #20-MOTION to Continue Unopposed Motion to Continue and Exclude Time Under the Speedy Act Trial by USA as to RAUL JARRIN
- #24-Unopposed MOTION to Continue And To Exclude Time Under Speedy Trial Act by RAUL JARRIN
- #27-MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by RAUL JARRIN
- #31 PLEA AGREEMENT as to RAUL JARRIN. "Let this be filed" by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 2/8/2023.
- #32 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to RAUL JARRIN.
- #34 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Sentencing by RAUL JARRIN.
- #37 NOTICE of Filing Character Letters in Aid of Sentencing by RAUL JARRIN
- #38 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to RAUL JARRIN
- #39 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by RAUL JARRIN
- #41 NOTICE /WAIVER OF RIGHTS AND CONSENT TO SENTENCING BY VIDEO OR TELEPHONE CONFERENCE by RAUL JARRIN
- #42 Unopposed MOTION to Convert Hearing To ZOOM Hearing by RAUL JARRIN.
- #43 ORDER granting Motion  to Convert Hearing: It is hereby ORDERED that the motion is GRANTED. Signed by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 06/21/2023
- #44 SUPPLEMENT by RAUL JARRIN to Memorandum in Aid of Sentencing
- #45 JUDGMENT as to RAUL JARRIN. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 6/27/2023
In the news
- Coming soon