Social media posts show Ms. Abual-Ragheb at the Capitol. It appears she attended the event on her own. There is no evidence she engaged in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Rasha N.
- Last Name(s): Abual-Ragheb
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-43
- Arrest Location: New Jersey, NJ
- Judge: Carl J. Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 06/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/06/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Rasha N. Abual-Ragheb: Click here to help cover Rasha N.'s legal and living expenses
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/19/21 in the District of New Jersey. Initial appearance/detention hearing held on 1/25/21. Charged via criminal information 1/28/21 and arraigned on 2/22/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on personal recognizance bond and has a status conference set for 6/28/21 at 2:30 pm.
Michael Charles Liebman
Michael Charles Liebman, US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, 555 4th St, NW, Room 9106, Washington, DC 20530, (202) 252-7243, Fax: 202-353 9415, Email: [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Released on personal recognizance.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Abual-Ragheb is a single mother of 3 children. She suffered a mini-stroke on Jan. 19th and lost her job as a result of her arrest. She is working to overcome PTSD as a result of the government's intrusion into her home. Rasha Abualragheb c/o Patriot Mail Project PO Box 173 King NC 27021"
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB
- #3-Motion to Seal Case by USA
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB
- #5-MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB
- #8-INFORMATION as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB
- #10-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1.25.2021 as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB.
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB
- #13-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB from US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB.
- #17-Consent MOTION for Protective Order (amended) governing discovery by USA as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB.
- #18-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #22-PLEA AGREEMENT as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB.
- #23-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB
- #24-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to RASHA N. ABUAL-RAGHEB
- Docket Download-6.6.21
- Docket Download-8.27.21
In the news
- Coming soon