Weisbecker is shown on national media footage entering the Capitol with other protesters. He allegedly took a picture of himself under and Abraham Lincoln statue. When he spoke to authorities, he stated police let protesters inside of the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Philip
- Last Name(s): Weisbecker
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-682
- Arrest Location: Jamul, CA
- Judge: Thomas Hogan
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/02/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Philip Weisbecker's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Weisbecker was arrested on 10/21/21. He appeared in court via video on 11/9. His preliminary hearing, scheduled for 12/16, has been reset (date unknown.)
Michael Gordon James DOJ-USAO Terry Sanford Federal Building 310 New Bern Avenue Suite 800 Raleigh, NC 27601-1461 919-856-4530 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Weisbecker is a freelance construction estimator.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to PHILIP JAMES WEISBECKER
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 10.14.2021, Returned Executed on 10.21.21 as to PHILIP JAMES WEISBECKER
- #6-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney James, Michael Gordon added
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to PHILIP JAMES WEISBECKER from US District Court for the Southern District of California
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond
- #12-MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by PHILIP JAMES WEISBECKER
- #13-ORDER Granting 12 MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by PHILIP JAMES WEISBECKER
- #14-INFORMATION as to PHILIP JAMES WEISBECKER
- #16-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to PHILIP JAMES WEISBECKER.
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order GOVERNING DISCOVERY by USA as to PHILIP JAMES WEISBECKER
- #18-ORDER as to PHILIP JAMES WEISBECKER granting 16 Unopposed Motion for Disclosure ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6e AND SEALED MATERIALS
- #19-PROTECTIVE ORDER GOVERNING DISCOVERY as to PHILIP JAMES WEISBECKER
- Docket Download-12.2.21
In the news
- Coming soon