Kramer admitted to taking a Capitol “Do Not Enter: sign back with him to California. He is pictured inside the Capitol Building holding up his phone. There is np evidence of any violence committed by Kramer.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Philip Edward
- Last Name(s): Kramer
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-413
- Arrest Location: Orange, CA
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Philip Edward Kramer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority with a Dangerous Weapon Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Theft of Govenrment Property
Arrested 4/14/21 and initial appearance held 4/26/21. Charged via criminal information 6/21. No additional hearings scheduled.
Assistant United States Attorney (Detailee) Pennsylvania Bar No. 45519 United States Attorney’s Office District of Columbia Cell No. (215) 764-2177 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon