Kovacik is seen entering through the doors with the crowd. He appears to have come to the event by himself and remains mostly by himself as he walks through the Capitol, filming others with a cell phone.
He is inside the building for approximately 12-15 minutes.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Paul
- Last Name(s): Kovacik
- Case Number: 22-cr-00239
- Arrest Location: Rockport, IN
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/20/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Paul Kovacik's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Kovacik was arrested on 6/19/22 and released on 6/28. Another status hearing has yet to be scheduled with the court.
- Kovacik Complaint
- Kovacik Statement of Facts
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_10_2022, Returned Executed on 6_19_2022 as to PAUL KOVACIK
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Nathan I. Silver, II appearing for PAUL KOVACIK under the Criminal Justice Act
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to PAUL KOVACIK from United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to PAUL KOVACIK
- #10-INFORMATION as to PAUL KOVACIK
In the news
- Coming soon