Rodean’s 8 count indictment includes multiple charges of physical violence in or on the Capitol Grounds. Rodean’s Statement of Facts does not detail his behavior, it only pictures him inside the Capitol Building with Jacob Chansley, or “Viking Hat Man”.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nicholas
- Last Name(s): Rodean
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-57
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/30/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nicholas Rodean's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Destruction ofGovernment Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested in DC 1/13/21. Rodean was charged via criminal information on 1/29/21. He pleaded not guilty on all counts. Status Conference set for 9/2/21 at 2PM. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Kevin Birney D.C. Bar No. 1029424 Assistant United States Attorney 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Telephone No. (202) 252-7165 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon