Languerand is pictured throwing stick like objects and a traffic barrier at U.S Capitol Police just outside of the Capitol Building. He is also seen holding a Capitol Police riot shield, however he is holding it up in a protective manner as a big flash (coming from USCP) is also seen in the picture. There is no further detail of any violence committed by Languerand.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nicholas
- Last Name(s): Languerand
- Case Number: 21-cr-353
- Arrest Location: Little River, SC
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nicholas Languerand's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding an Officer Using a Dangerous Weapon Civil Disorders, Aiding and Abetting Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Using a Dangerous Weapon Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 4/15/21. Indicted 5/12/21. Initial appearance and arraignment held 5/24/21. Pleaded not guilty to all charges. Status conference set for 11/3.
Nicholas Languerand #50047 c/o Northern Neck Regional Jail PO Box 1060 Warsaw VA 22572
Information on Writing/Encouragement
*Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Languerand Indictment
- Languerand Statement of Facts
- Languerand Complaint
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 4.15.2021 in Little River, SC as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Exclusion by USA as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND.
- #10-MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #12-DUE PROCESS PROTECTIONS ACT ORDER as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #14-RESPONSE by NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #15-REPLY in Support by USA as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #17-ORDER granting 13 motion for an order to disclose items protected by Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and sealed materials as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #18-MOTION to Revoke Detention Order by NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #19-MOTION TO FILE UNDER SEAL GOVERNMENTS RESPONSE re 18 MOTION to Revoke Detention Order by USA as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #21-NOTICE OF FILING OF ITEMS INCOMPATIBLE WITH CM ECF FILING by USA as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- #23-MEMORANDUM OPINION as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND.
- #24-ORDER- Denying 18 Motion to Revoke Detention Order [ECF No. 18] as to NICHOLAS LANGUERAND
- Docket Download-7.20.21
In the news
- Coming soon