Nancy Barron reported she was inside the Capitol on Jan. 6. She waved a flag outside the East Rotunda doors and is alleged to have recorded a video there.
It appears she is moving peacefully throughout the building with the crowd and didn’t engage in any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nancy
- Last Name(s): Barron
- Case Number: 22-cr-00089
- Arrest Location: New Albany, IN
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 12/11/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nancy Barron's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Barron was arrested on 3/15/22. She was ordered released after her initial appearance. On 8/31, a motion to continue proceedings was filed. There is a status conference on 12/16 at 8 45 am virtually.
Justin Woodard US DOJ-Criminal Division-Fraud Section 1400 New York Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20005 202 262 7868 [email protected]
- Barron Complaint
- Barron Statement of Facts
- Barron Information
- #3-Arrest Warrant, dated 3_11_2022, Returned Executed on 3_15_2022 as to NANCY BARRON
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to NANCY BARRON
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Justin Woodard appearing for USA
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to NANCY BARRON
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Order to Disclose Discovery Materials by USA as to NANCY BARRON
- #11-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to NANCY BARRON
- #12-ORDER granting  Motion to disclose items protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e)
- #13-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to NANCY BARRON
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for Bond (Review of Condition of Release) by NANCY BARRON
- #16-ORDER granting  Motion for Bond
- #17-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference by USA as to NANCY BARRON
- #19-ORDER granting Motions  to Continue and  to Exclude as to NANCY BARRON
- #23-Order on Motion to Continue
In the news
- Coming soon