Romero entered the Capitol with the crowd as they pushed their way through the door. There is no evidence he acted violently once inside.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Moises
- Last Name(s): Romero
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-612
- Arrest Location: Cooper City, FL
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 10/08/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/13/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Moises Romero's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disruptive or Disorderly Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Romero was arrested on 10/7/21. He waived his right to a preliminary hearing. The next status hearing is set for 12/7.
Robert Craig Juman U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 500 E. Broward Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33132 786-514-9990 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MOISES ROMERO
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MOISES ROMERO
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MOISES ROMERO
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 10.7.2021 as to MOISES ROMERO
- #6-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to MOISES ROMERO
- #7-PROTECTIVE ORDER GOVERNING DISCOVERY
- Docket Download-10.13.21
In the news
- Coming soon