Pomeroy travelled to Washington, DC to attend the Stop the Steal rally. He entered the building with others and walked through the rotunda. Pomeroy was inside for approximately 20 minutes and did not appear to act violently during that time.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Michael
- Last Name(s): Pomeory
- Case Number: 22-cr-00183
- Arrest Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/14/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Michael Pomeory's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Pomeroy was arrested on 5/20/22. He was released on personal recognizance on 6/28/22. His next status conference takes place on 8/19 at 12 30 pm virtually.
MARIA Y. FEDOR USAO, DC 555 Fourth Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20530 [email protected] (202) 353-7366
- #1-1-Statement of Facts
- #1-Criminal Complaint
- INFORMATION as to BRIAN KORTE, LYNNWOOD NESTER, MICHAEL POMEROY
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_11_2022, Returned Executed on 5_20_2022 as to MICHAEL POMEROY
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #11-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to MICHAEL POMEROY from United States District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania Harrisburg
- #16-MOTION to Continue by MICHAEL POMEROY
- #18-STANDING ORDER
- #23-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Jonathan W. Crisp appearing for MICHAEL POMEROY
- #27-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MICHAEL POMEROY
- #31-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA
In the news
- Coming soon