Korte entered the building and appears to walk peacefully in the Rotunda. He was inside the Capitol for approximately 10 minutes.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Brian
- Last Name(s): Korte
- Case Number: 22-cr-00183
- Judge: Florence Y. Pan
- Entry Last Updated: 08/20/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Brian Korte's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
MARIA Y. FEDOR USAO, DC 555 Fourth Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20530 [email protected] (202) 353-7366
- #1-1-Statement of Facts
- #1-Criminal Complaint
- INFORMATION as to BRIAN KORTE, LYNNWOOD NESTER, MICHAEL POMEROY
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_11_2022, Returned Executed on 5_20_2022 as to BRIAN KORTE
- #9-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to BRIAN KORTE from United States District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- #18-STANDING ORDER
- #19-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Elita C. Amato appearing for BRIAN KORTE
- #21-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to BRIAN KORTE
- #31-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA
In the news
- Coming soon