Jackson created social media posts of himself mixed with historic quotes documenting his presence at the Capitol. He tweeted President Trump to show his support.
After approaching the Capitol with the Proud Boys, he alerted that others police were spraying the crowd. He ran as an explosive device was detonated.
Jackson remained, singing the Star Spangled Banner with others. After entereing the building, he live streamed what was happening.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Micajah Joel
- Last Name(s): Jackson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-484
- Arrest Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Judge: Randolph Moss
- Entry Last Updated: 07/17/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Micajah Joel Jackson: Click here to help cover Micajah Joel's legal and living expenses
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 5/18/21. Initial appearance held 5/24/21. Preliminary hearing held on 7/23/21. Arraignment held the same day. He pleaded not guilty of counts 1-4. On 11/22, Jackson pleaded guilty to count 4. On 3/24/22, Jackson was sentenced to 36 months probation, a $10.00 special assessment, and restitution in the amount of $500.
Sean Patrick Murphy
Sean Patrick Murphy District of Puerto Rico 350 Carlos Chardon Avenue, Torre Chardon Ste 1251-San Juan, PR 00949- 787 221 6077 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released with conditions.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Updates to Docket-11.29.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.18.2021 in Phoenix, Arizona as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #6-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON from US District Court District of Arizona-Phoenix
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release-Defendant MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- Docket Download-7.10.21
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Regarding Discovery by USA as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON.
- #15-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #18-PLEA AGREEMENT as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #19-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #20-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Memoranda by USA as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #24-Unopposed MOTION for Extension of Time to File Government's Sentencing Memorandum by USA as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #25-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #26-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #27-Unopposed MOTION for Leave to File Reply to Government's Sentencing Memorandum by MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #30-SUPPLEMENT by MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON Reply to Government Sentencing Memorandum
- #33-NOTICE of Supplemental Authority by USA as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON re  Sentencing Memorandum
- #34-SUPPLEMENT by MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #36-JUDGMENT as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
In the news
- Coming soon