Jackson created social media posts of himself mixed with historic quotes documenting his presence at the Capitol. He tweeted President Trump to show his support.
After approaching the Capitol with the Proud Boys, he alerted that others police were spraying the crowd. He ran as an explosive device was detonated.
Jackson remained, singing the Star Spangled Banner with others. After entereing the building, he live streamed what was happening.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Micajah Joel
- Last Name(s): Jackson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-484
- Arrest Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Micajah Joel Jackson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 5/18/21. Initial appearance held 5/24/21. Preliminary hearing held on 7/23/21. Arraignment held the same day where he pleaded not guilty of counts 1-4. Status conference set for 9/28/21 at 3 pm.
Sean Patrick Murphy
Sean Patrick Murphy District of Puerto Rico 350 Carlos Chardon Avenue, Torre Chardon Ste 1251-San Juan, PR 00949- 787 221 6077 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released with conditions.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.18.2021 in Phoenix, Arizona as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- #6-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON from US District Court District of Arizona-Phoenix
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release-Defendant MICAJAH JOEL JACKSON
- Docket Download-7.10.21
In the news
- Coming soon