Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Melanie
- Last Name(s): Belger
- Case Number: 22-mj-207
- Arrest Location: Orange , CA
- Judge: Zia M Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 11/21/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/21/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Melanie Belger's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 9/23/22. Conditions of release were set on 10/4/22. Status Hearing set for 1/17/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui.
Manuel J. Retureta
Frederick Yette (for Zachary Phillips)
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #6 Arrest Warrant, dated 9/16/2022, Returned Executed on 9/23/2022 as to MELANIE CHRISTINE BELGER
- #7 MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Jeffrey D. Kent Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-9569146. Fee Status: Fee Paid. by MELANIE CHRISTINE BELGER
- #7 a) Exhibit
- #7 b) Exhibit
- #8 MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Dennis Patrick Gaughan Filing fee $ 100, receipt number DCDC-9572033. Fee Status: Fee Paid. by MICHELLE ALEXANDRA ESTEY as to MICHELLE ALEXANDRA ESTEY, MELANIE CHRISTINE BELGER
- #9 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Manuel J. Retureta appearing for MELANIE CHRISTINE BELGER
- #11 ORDER granting  Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Counsel should register for e-filing via PACER and file a notice of appearance pursuant to LCrR 44.5(a). Click for instructions as to MELANIE CHRISTINE BELGER (2). Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 10/4/2022
- #16 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MELANIE CHRISTINE BELGER (2) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 10/4/2022.
In the news
- Coming soon