Martin took videos while inside the Capitol Building. There is no evidence of any violence committed by Martin.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew
- Last Name(s): Martin
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-394
- Arrest Location: Santa Fe, NM
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Matthew Martin's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly Conduct Which Impedes the Conduct of Government Business Disruptive Conduct in the Capitol Buildings Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in the Capitol Buildings
Arrested 4/22. Charged via criminal information 6/9. Arraigned 7/2 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference set for 10/1 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon