Loganbill is pictured inside the Capitol. He said there were “some suspiciously dressed individuals”…and went on to say that one of his buddies sent “2 soy boys away”. There is no evidence of any violence committed by Loganbill.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew Eugene
- Last Name(s): Loganbill
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-311
- Arrest Location: Versailles, MO
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Matthew Eugene Loganbill's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of Congressional Proceeding Unlawful Entry Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct
Arrested 3/29/21. Initial appearance held 4/2/21. Status conference set for 9/24/21 at 1 pm. Additional status hearing set for 1/7/22 at 1 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon