Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Mark
- Last Name(s): Kulas
- Case Number: 21-cr-693
- Arrest Location: Chicago, IL
- Judge: Thomas Hogan
- Entry Last Updated: 08/20/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Mark Kulas's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (1)
Indictment issued on 11/19/21. On 12/6, Kulas plead guilty to count 1. On 4/26/2022, he was sentenced to 6 months probation, a special assessment of $10, and restitution of $500.
- #1-INFORMATION as to MARK KULAS, JR
- #3-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Rachel M. Cannon
- #5-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #6-NOTICE of waiver of conflict of interest by MARK KULAS, JR
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MARK KULAS JR., Personal Recognizance
- #8-ORDER FOR ROUTINE PROCESSING as to MARK KULAS, JR
- #9-PLEA AGREEMENT as to MARK KULAS, JR
- #10-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to MARK KULAS, JR
- #11-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to MARK KULAS, JR.
- #14-Unopposed MOTION to Continue by USA as to MARK KULAS, JR
- #17-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to MARK KULAS, JR
- #18-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by MARK KULAS, JR
- #22-JUDGMENT as to MARK KULAS, JR
In the news
- Coming soon