Though there are images of both Todisco and Suarez inside the U.S. Capitol, account of their activity before the entry and any violence on their behalf is not included in the Statements of Facts.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Marissa A.
- Last Name(s): Suarez
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-205
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/19/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Marissa A. Suarez's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/22/21 in the District of New Jersey. Initial appearance 1/25/21. Released on conditions. Appearance on 1/27/21 in federal court in the District of Columbia Indicted 3/10/21 and arraigned on 3/18/21. Suarez pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference set 7/29/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Channing D. Phillips
In the news
- Coming soon