Gleffe is seen on surveillance inside the Capitol on Jan. 6th holding a Trump flag.
There is no evidence he engaged in violence. His statement of facts is under seal.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Marcos
- Last Name(s): Gleffe
- Case Number: 21-MJ-584
- Arrest Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/17/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Marcos Gleffe's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
COMPLAINT in VIOLATION of 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(1); 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(2); 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(D); 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(G)
Gleffe was arrested on 9/2 and appeared in court on 9/8. He was released. A preliminary hearing will take place on 12/7.
Brittany LaShaune Reed U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 650 Poydras Street Suite 1600 New Orleans, LA 70130 504-680-3031 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on standard conditions
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MARCOS GLEFFE.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MARCOS GLEFFE
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 9.2.2021 in Elk Grove Village, IL
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #10-MOTION to Continue UNITED STATES UNOPPOSED MOTION TO CONTINUE AND TO EXCLUDE TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA.
- #13-ORDER granting 10 Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing as to MARCOS GLEFFE
- Docket Download-11.16.21
In the news
- Coming soon