Madison Pettit and Gabriel Burress are pictured walking closely together inside the Capitol. They are not charged with any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Madison
- Last Name(s): Pettit
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-744
- Arrest Location: Toledo, OH
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 07/11/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Madison Pettit's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 8/19/21. Initial appearance held 8/25. She plead guilty to count 1 on 1/10/22. On 3/31, she was sentenced to 18 months of Probation, a $10.00 special assessment, and restitution in the amount of $500.
William Kennelly Dreher
William Kennelly Dreher-US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, 700 Stewart Street, #5220, Seattle, WA 98101, 202 553 [email protected] ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-DESIGNATION: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Docket Download-9.25.21
- BurressPettit Charging Documents
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MADISON PETTIT (1), GABRIEL BURRESS
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MADISON PETTIT(1), GABRIEL BURRESS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MADISON PETTIT (1), GABR
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #15-STIPULATION Regarding Return of Digital Devices and Electronically Stored Information by USA
- #16-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovey by USA as to MADISON PETTIT, GABRIEL BURRESS.
- #18-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- #19-Discovery Status Memoranda by USA as to MADISON PETTIT, GABRIEL BURRESS
- #20-MOTION to Continue Status Conference and for Excludable Delay by USA as to MADISON PETTIT, GABRIEL BURRESS_
- #22-MOTION for Disclosure Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to MADISON PETTIT, GABRIEL BURRESS_
- #23-NOTICE Status of Discovery by USA as to MADISON PETTIT, GABRIEL BURRESS
- #24-ORDER granting 20 _ 21 Motion to Continue Preliminary_Status Hearing as to MADISON PETTIT, GABRIEL BURRESS
- #25-NOTICE Regarding Discovery Status as of November 2021 by USA as to MADISON PETTIT, GABRIEL BURRESS
- #29-INFORMATION as to MADISON PETTIT (1) count(s) 1, GABRIEL BURRESS (2) count(s) 1_
- #36-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 2022 by USA as to MADISON PETTIT, GABRIEL BURRESS
- #47-NOTICE of Filing of Video Exhibit by USA as to MADISON PETTIT, GABRIEL BURRESS
- #52-JUDGMENT as to MADISON PETTIT
In the news
- Coming soon