Madison Pettit and Gabriel Burress are pictured walking closely together inside the Capitol. They are not charged with any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Madison
- Last Name(s): Pettit
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-569
- Arrest Location: Toledo, OH
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/30/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Madison Pettit's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 8/19. Initial appearance held 8/25. Her next status conference is on 10/26.
William Kennelly Dreher
William Kennelly Dreher-US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, 700 Stewart Street, #5220, Seattle, WA 98101, 202 553 [email protected] ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-DESIGNATION: US Assistant Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon