Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Macsen
- Last Name(s): Rutledge
- Case Number: 22-mj-229
- Arrest Location: Lansing, NY
- Entry Last Updated: 01/16/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/16/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Macsen Rutledge's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 10/27/22. Released on personal recognizance on 11/3/22. Status Hearing set for 2/14/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya.
Assistant US Attorney NDNY Bar No. 51909614 Durkee Street, Suite 340 Plattsburgh, New York 12901 phone- (518) 314-7800 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 10/25/2022, Returned Executed on 10/27/2022 as to MACSEN RUTLEDGE
- #6 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to MACSEN RUTLEDGE from Northern District of New York - Main Office (Syracuse) Case Number 5:22-mj-00651-ATB
- #8 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: H. Heather Shaner appearing for MACSEN RUTLEDGE
- #9 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: H. Heather Shaner appearing for MACSEN RUTLEDGE
- #10 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MACSEN RUTLEDGE (1) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 11/3/2022.
- #11 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order with respect to discovery by USA as to MACSEN RUTLEDGE.
- #12 MOTION for Order to disclose 6(e) material by USA as to MACSEN RUTLEDGE.
- #13 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to MACSEN RUTLEDGE. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 11/27/2022.
- #15 Unopposed MOTION to Continue status conference, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude speedy trial by USA as to MACSEN RUTLEDGE.
- #16 ORDER granting  Motion to Continue Status Hearing and to Exclude Time as to MACSEN RUTLEDGE (1). Status Hearing set for 2/14/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 1/12/2023
In the news
- Coming soon