Lints is accused of holding a riot shield and using it to push back against police in the West Terrace tunnel.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Luke
- Last Name(s): Lints
- Case Number: 22-cr-00259
- Arrest Location: Traverse City, MI
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Judge: Trevor McFadden
- Entry Last Updated: 02/02/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/18/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Luke Lints's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds With a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds With a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (4) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (6) Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (8) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (9)
Lints was arrested on 6/30/22 and ordered released on 7/11 after appearing in court. Indictment issued 7/27. Originally filed as case #22-mj-146, this case was closed and merged with defendant Bernard Sirr (case #22-cr-259) with an indictment filed on 7/27/22. Lints plead not guilty to all charges on 7/28. Status conference was held 1/27/23, next court action is unknown.
Frederick Walton Yette U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE National Security Section 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20018 202) 252-7733 Fax: (202) 252-7792 Email: [email protected] Stand-in for Stephen Rancourt LEAD ATTORNEY Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1 Lints Complaint
- #1 a) Lints Statement of Facts
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 6_24_2022, Returned Executed on 6_30_2022 as to LUKE MICHAEL LINTS
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to LUKE MICHAEL LINTS
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Paul F. Enzinna appearing for LUKE MICHAEL LINTS
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to LUKE MICHAEL LINTS
- #11-MOTION for Order to Disclose Items Protected by Fed. R. Crim. Proc. 6(e) and Sealed Materials, MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to LUKE MICHAEL LINTS
- #12-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to LUKE MICHAEL LINTS
- #26 INDICTMENT as to BERNARD JOSEPH SIRR (1) count(s) 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, LUKE MICHAEL LINTS (2) count(s) 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9
- #32-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Ashley Akers appearing for USA
In the news
- Coming soon