Luis Hallon attended the event with his wife, Traci Isaacs. She is an “Oathkeeper” who was scheduled to volunteer at the Stop the Steal rally..
Hallon and his wife spoke with a Capitol Police officer who agreed to let the crowd onto the Capitol steps and removed the barriers.
Hallon and Isaacs entered the building with others in the crowd. When they heard orders to leave, they exited as quickly as possible despite being trapped in the crowd. There is no evidence they engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Luis
- Last Name(s): Hallon
- Case Number: 22-cr-00217
- Arrest Location: ST Cloud, FL
- Judge: Dabney Friedrich
- Entry Last Updated: 08/08/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/18/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Luis Hallon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Remaining in a Restricted Building With Intent to Impede or Disrupt Official Functions (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading in a Capitol Building (4)
Hallon was arrested on 6/15/22 and indicted the following day. He appeared in court on 6/23 and was released on personal recognizance. On 12/14/22, Hallon plead guilty to count 4. Sentencing held on 4/26/2023, sentenced to 24 months of probation, $500 restitution and $10 special assessment.
SAMUEL S. DALKE Assistant United States Attorney U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia 601 D Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20530 (717) 221-4453 Email: [email protected]
Kyle M. McWaters
D.C. Bar No. 241625 Assistant United States Attorney 601 D Street NW Washington, DC 20850 Phone: (202) 252-6983 Email: [email protected]
- Luis Hallon Docket Sheet as of 8/8/2023
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #6-Arrest Warrant, dated 6_6_2022, Returned Executed on 6_15_2022 as to LUIS HALLON
- #7 INFORMATION as to LUIS HALLON (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Samuel Dalke appearing for USA
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to LUIS HALLON
- #13-NOTICE of the Filing of a Discovery Request Letter by LUIS HALLON
- #15-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to LUIS HALLON
- #16-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to LUIS HALLON_
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of items protected by Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to LUIS HALLON
- #18-NOTICE of filing of discovery status and update memoranda by USA as to LUIS HALLON
- #19-ORDER granting the government's  Motion for a Protective Order
- #20-ORDER granting the government's  Motion for Disclosure
- #24 PLEA AGREEMENT as to LUIS HALLON
- #25 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, LUIS HALLON as to LUIS HALLON
- #27 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Kyle Moran McWaters appearing for USA.
- #28 NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to LUIS HALLON
- #33 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by LUIS HALLON
- #33 a) Exhibit Letter from Richard Hallon
- #33 b) Exhibit Letter from Cecilia Rakiewicz
- #33 c) Exhibit Letter from Fallon Owens
- #34 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to LUIS HALLON
- #35 NOTICE of Rule 49 Exhibits by USA as to LUIS HALLON
- #38 JUDGMENT as to LUIS HALLON. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Dabney L. Friedrich on 4/26/2023.
In the news
- Coming soon