Gruppo entered the Capitol building on Jan. 6th. There is no evidence he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Leonard
- Last Name(s): Gruppo
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-391
- Arrest Location: Lubbock, TX
- Judge: Beryl Howell
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Leonard Gruppo's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Temporary Residence of the President-Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Temporary Residence of the President-Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Gruppo was arrested on 6/1 and appeared in court on 6/15. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. On 8/18, he pleaded guilty to count 4. On 10/29, Gruppo was sentenced to 90 days home detention, 24 months probation, a $3,000 fine, and $500 restitution.
Hava Levinson Mirell
Hava Arin Levinson Mirell US Attorney's Office 312 N Spring St. Ste 1200 Los Angeles, CA 90012 213 894 0717 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to LEONARD GRUPPO
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to LEONARD GRUPPO
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.1.2021 in Lubbock, TX as to LEONARD GRUPPO
- #6-INFORMATION as to LEONARD GRUPPO
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TIMOTHY ALLEN HART
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to LEONARD GRUPPO
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to LEONARD GRUPPO
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to LEONARD GRUPPO
- #13-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Daniel R Lindsey
- #14-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to LEONARD GRUPPO
- #15-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #16-STANDING ORDER
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Daniel R Lindsey appearing for LEONARD GRUPPO
- #19-PLEA AGREEMENT as to LEONARD GRUPPO
- #20-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to LEONARD GRUPPO
- #21-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to LEONARD GRUPPO
- Docket Download-8.27.21
In the news
- Coming soon