It s unclear what “act of violence” Bozell IV committed. He is however, pictured inside the US Senate Chamber and can be seen holding what appears to be a Senate Document. Bozell IV was charged with destruction of government property of over $1,000.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Leo Brent
- Last Name(s): Bozell IV
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-216
- Arrest Location: Palmyra, PA
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/23/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Leo Brent Bozell IV's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Destruction of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
Arrested 2/12. Initial appearance held 2/17. Indicted 3/12 and arraigned 3/26 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Status conference set for 9/15 at 11 am.
In the news
- Coming soon