It s unclear what “act of violence” Bozell IV committed. He is however, pictured inside the US Senate Chamber and can be seen holding what appears to be a Senate Document. Bozell IV was charged with destruction of government property of over $1,000.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Leo Brent
- Last Name(s): Bozell IV
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-216
- Arrest Location: Palmyra, PA
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Judge: John Bates
- Entry Last Updated: 07/10/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/23/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Leo Brent Bozell IV's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding (1) Destruction of Government Property (2) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3)
Arrested 2/12/21. Initial appearance held 2/17. Indicted 3/12 and arraigned 3/26 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. His next status conference has been rescheduled to 7/18/22 at 11am virtually.
Michael Friedman USAO-DC
- Docket Download-6.13.21
- Bozell IV - Indictment
- Bozell IV - Complaint & Affidavit
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to LEO BRENT BOZELL IV
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- David B. Deitch appearing for LEO BRENT BOZELL IV
- #7Arrest Warrant, dated 2.11.2021, returned executed on 2.17.2021 in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia as to Defendant LEO BRENT BOZELL
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to LEO BRENT BOZELL IV
- #11-RDER as to LEO BRENT BOZELL IV (1)- Granting 10 the government's Unopposed Motion for Protective Order as to LEO BRENT BOZELL IV
- #13-DUE PROCESS PROTECTIONS ACT ORDER as to LEO BRENT BOZELL IV
- #14-ORDER excluding time under the Speedy Trial Act from March 26, 2021 through May 5, 2021
- #15-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release- Defendant LEO BRENT BOZELL, IV placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #17-ORDER as to LEO BRENT BOZELL IV- Excluding time under the Speedy Trial Act from May 5, 2021 through July 7, 2021 as to LEO BRENT BOZELL IV
- #19-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- John M. Pierce appearing for LEO BRENT BOZELL IV
- #20-Unopposed MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by David B. Deitch. by LEO BRENT BOZELL IV.
- #22-MEMORANDUM Regarding Status of Notice by USA as to LEO BRENT BOZELL IV
- #41-Memorandum Opinion
- #43-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Ashley Akers appearing for USA
- #44-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to LEO BRENT BOZELL IV
In the news
- Coming soon