Mitchell and a friend entered the Capitol and walked through the Rotunda to the Senate chamber. He was there for approximately 5 minutes, taking pictures. It doesn’t appear he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Landon
- Last Name(s): Mitchell
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-630
- Arrest Location: Arlington, VA
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Landon Mitchell's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of Justice/Congress, Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority, Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority, Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Either House of Congress, Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building, Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Mitchell was arrested on 10/20/21 and appeared in court the same day. The next hearing is set for 12/21.
Jordan Andrew Konig
Jordan Andrew Konig U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE Civil Trial Section - Northern Region P.O. Box 55 Ben Franklin Station Washington, DC 20044 (202) 305-7917 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on High Intensity Supervision Program (HISP)
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to LANDON BRYCE MITCHELL
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to LANDON BRYCE MITCHELL
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to LANDON BRYCE MITCHELL
In the news
- Coming soon