Keller is a three time Olympic athlete and Olympic Gold Medalist in 2004 and 2008 as part of the 4x200m freestyle swimming relay team. He is pictured in the Capitol Rotunda as Capitol Police are trying to get him to exit (one USCP officer pushed Keller in the back). There is no evidence of any violence committed by Keller.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Klete Derik
- Last Name(s): Keller
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-104
- Arrest Location: Denver, CO
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Klete Derik Keller's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/14/21. Initial appearance held 1/22/21. Indicted 2/10/21. Arraigned 3/9 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference set for 8/4/21 at 3 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon