Kevin Cronin, II attended the Stop the Steal Rally with his father and brother. He allegedly entered the Capitol and smoked a cigarette near the entrance with his dad.
There is no evidence he engaged in any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kevin
- Last Name(s): Cronin, II
- Case Number: 22-cr-00233
- Arrest Location: Puyallup, WA
- Judge: Amy Berman Jackson
- Entry Last Updated: 12/19/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/19/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kevin Cronin, II's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (6)
Cronin was arrested on 6/13/22 and ordered released. His first hearing in the District of Columbia took place on 6/23. Entered a plea of not guilty to all counts on 7/13/22. Conference set for 1/6/2023 at 3:00 PM before Judge Amy Berman Jackson.
NC Bar No. 48158 Trial Attorney Detailee 1301 New York Avenue NW, 8th Floor Washington, DC 20530 Phone- (202)-353-8611 Email- [email protected]
- #1 Cronin Criminal Complaint
- #1 a) Cronin Statement of Facts
- #8-Arrest Warrant, dated 6_9_2022, Returned Executed on 6_13_2022 as to KEVIN M. CRONIN, II
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #15-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Will Widman appearing for USA
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Michael E. Lawlor appearing for DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN
- #17-NOTICE of Filing - Discovery Letter by DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN
- #21-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to KEVIN M. CRONIN II (2) Personal Recognizance
- #24 INFORMATION as to KEVIN M. CRONIN, KEVIN M. CRONIN, II, DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN
- #25-DUE PROCESS PROTECTIONS ACT ORDER
- #26-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to KEVIN M. CRONIN, KEVIN M. CRONIN, II, DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN
- #27-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Amy Berman Jackson
- #31 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference and Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to KEVIN M. CRONIN, KEVIN M. CRONIN, II, DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN.
In the news
- Coming soon