Rader entered the Capitol Building around 2:14. He was inside the building for approximately 3 minutes. There is no detail of any violence committed by Rader.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kenneth
- Last Name(s): Rader
- Case Number: 22-cr-57
- Arrest Location: Sioux City, IA
- Judge: Royce C. Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 01/16/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kenneth Rader 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Initially filed as Case # 1:22-mj-00008. Arrested 1/20/22. Released on personal recognizance on 1/27/2022. Plead guilty on 6/7/22 to count 4. Sentencing held before Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 9/29/2022, sentenced to 90 days of incarceration, 36 months of probation, $500 restitution.
Jordan A. Konig
Texas Bar No. 24055791 Trial Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice Detailed to the U.S. Attorney’s Office For the District of Columbia P.O. Box 55 Washington, D.C. 20044 voicemail- (202)-305-7917 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 1/11/2022, Returned Executed on 1/20/2022 as to KENNETH RADER.
- #6 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Brad Hansen appearing for KENNETH RADER
- #8 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to KENNETH RADER.
- #9 Consent MOTION for Order to Disclose Items Protected By Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to KENNETH RADER
- #13 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to KENNETH RADER (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 1/27/2022
- #14 NOTICE - United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to KENNETH RADER
- #15 INFORMATION as to KENNETH RADER (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #20 PLEA AGREEMENT as to KENNETH RADER(1): "let this be filed", signed by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 6/7/2022.
- #21 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to KENNETH RADER(1): "let this be filed", signed by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 6/7/2022
- #23 ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE as to KENNETH RADER. Show Cause Response due by 7/27/2022. Signed by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 7/20/2022
- #24 RESPONSE TO ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE by KENNETH RADER as to KENNETH RADER
- #26 SUPPLEMENT by KENNETH RADER re  Response to Order to Show Cause
- #27 ERRATA by KENNETH RADER re Notice of Error
- #27 a) Exhibit A
- #29 MOTION Consent and Request to Appear for Sentencing by Video Conferencing by KENNETH RADER.
- #32 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by KENNETH RADER
- #33 Sentencing Memorandum
- #37 JUDGMENT as to KENNETH RADER. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 10/5/2022
- #40 MOTION to Revoke Release Order by USA as to KENNETH RADER.
- #41 RESPONSE by KENNETH RADER re  MOTION to Revoke Release Order
- #42 ORDER granting Motion  to Revoke: It is hereby ORDERED that the motion is GRANTED, the Release Order is REVOKED, and defendant shall surrender forthwith to the U.S. Marshals for the Northern District of Iowa in Sioux City, Iowa. See Order for details. Signed by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 10/14/2022.
In the news
- Coming soon