Lazo Is pictured inside the Capitol Rotunda. There is no evidence of any violence committed by him. He brought a ” boi boi” with him, which is a broom-like object used in the Philippines.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kene Brian
- Last Name(s): Lazo
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-425
- Arrest Location: Norfolk, VA
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kene Brian Lazo's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds or in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 5/28/21. Initial appearance held 6/3/21. Charged via criminal information 6/23/21. Arraigned 8/3 and pleaded not guilty to counte 1-4. Status conference set for 10/5 at 11 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Assistant United States Attorney, Detailee N.Y. Bar No. 5141155 211 W. Fort St. Detroit, MI 48226 Phone: (313) 226-9116 Email: [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon