Kenneth Kelly is pictured walking inside the Capitol at approximately 3:00 P.M. Google provided records associated with Kelly’s email address to track his whereabouts on January 6th. It is unclear how much data Google provided. There is no evidence of violence committed by Kelly.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kenneth
- Last Name(s): Kelly
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-331
- Arrest Location: Ocala, FL
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 09/20/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kenneth Kelly's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 4/23/21. Charged via criminal information 4/28/21. Arraigned 5/5/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Plea agreement entered 9/17 and pleaded guilty to count 4. Sentencing set for 1/14/2022 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Assistant United States Attorney CA Bar No. 311098 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 (213) 894-0717 [email protected]
- Kelly, Kenneth Statement of Offense
- Kelly, Kenneth Plea Agreement
- Kelly Information
- Kelly Statement of Facts
- Kelly Complaint
In the news
- Coming soon