Social media and news articles show Harrelson was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th.
He and others with the Oathkeepers organization formed a military “stack” to stay together through the crowd and enter the Capitol. Inside the Rotunda, he de-escalated a conflict between protesters and police.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kenneth
- Last Name(s): Harrellson
- Case Number: Case 2- 22-cr-00015
- Arrest Location: Titusville, FL
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 06/15/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kenneth Harrellson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Seditious Conspiracy (1) Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding (2) Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (3) Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties (4) Tampering with Documents or Proceedings and Aiding and Abetting (5)
Harrelson was indicted in a new case on 1/12/22. A jury trial for this second case will begin on either 9/26 at 930am or 9/229 at 9 30 am.
Kathryn Leigh Rakoczy US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Kenneth Harrelson Inmate #377692 Correctional Treatment Facility-DC CTF 1901 D Street, SE Washington, DC 20003
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-Indictment as to Rhodes et al
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case
- #44-STATUS REPORT REGARDING DISCOVERY by USA as to ELMER STEWART RHODES, III, KELLY MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, JESSICA WATKINS, JOSHUA JAMES, ROBERTO A. MINUTA,
- #67-RESPONSE by USA as to ELMER STEWART RHODES, III, KELLY MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, JESSICA WATKINS, JOSHUA JAMES, ROBERTO A. MINUTA, JOSEPH HACKETT, DAVID M
- #68-ORDER denying 65 Motion to Continue Deadline for Filing Rule 12(b) Motions and denying 66 Motion to Continue Trial. See the attached Order for additional details
- #120-RESPONSE by USA as to ELMER STEWART RHODES, III, KELLY MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, JESSICA WATKINS, JOSHUA JAMES, ROBERTO A. MINUTA, JOSEPH HACKETT, DAVID MOERSCHEL, B
In the news
- Coming soon