Surveillance shows Kenneth Grayson at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He livestreamed the events inside and carried a Gadsden flag. Afterwards, he commented on social media about what happened. There is no evidence he engaged in violent behavior.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kenneth
- Last Name(s): Grayson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-224
- Arrest Location: Bridgeville, PA
- Judge: Tanya Chutkan
- Entry Last Updated: 06/14/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kenneth Grayson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (5)
Arrested 1/26/21. Initial appearance held 2/1. Indicted 3/18/21. Arraigned 4/16/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on release. His next status conference is on 7/19/21 at 1pm virtually.
Frances Elizabeth Blake
Frances Elizabeth Blake US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 1701 W Highway 83-Ste 600-McAllen, TX 78572 956 618 8010 [email protected] ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Maria Y. Fedor U.S. Department of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 353-7366 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Docket Download-7.6.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to KENNETH GRAYSON (1) Personal Recognizance.
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Frances Elizabeth Blake appearing for USA.
- #9-Arrest of Defendant KENNETH GRAYSON in the Western District of Pennsylvania
- #10-INDICTMENT as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #13-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.25.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.1.2021 as to Defendant KENNETH GRAYSON
- #14-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #15-NOTICE of Discovery Correspondence by USA as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #17-NOTICE of Discovery Correspondence by USA as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #18-Unopposed MOTION to Travel by KENNETH GRAYSON.
- #19-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #20-ORDER- Granting 18 Motion to Travel as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #23-Unopposed MOTION to Travel To Attend Funeral by KENNETH GRAYSON
- #24-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Fedor, Maria Y. added
- #25-NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY STATUS by USA as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #26-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #28-NOTICE OF FILING UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF OCTOBER 21, 2021 by USA as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #29-NOTICE OF FILING OF UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF NOVEMBER 5, 2021 by USA as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #31-NOTICE OF FILING OF UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF FEBRUARY 9, 2022 by USA as to KENNETH GRAYSON
- #32-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by KENNETH GRAYSON
- #34-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by KENNETH GRAYSON
- #35-Unopposed MOTION to Travel by KENNETH GRAYSON
In the news
- Coming soon